- What type of community is Summer House at Wesley Palms?
Summer House at Wesley Palms is an award-winning memory care neighborhood serving people with Alzheimer’s and related dementias within 22 technology-enhanced cottages encircling a fragrant courtyard of tranquil pathways, sweeping views, and plenty of sunshine.
- What types of social opportunities are available to Summer House residents?
We have a variety of social opportunities and activities scheduled throughout the day tailored to the specific needs of each individual.
- Do Summer House Residents have access to the entire Wesley Palms campus?
Yes, Summer House residents are welcome to visit any common area on the greater Wesley Palms campus as long as they are escorted by a staff member.
- Can family members visit Summer House residents whenever desired? Can family members take residents out of Summer House whenever desired?
Yes, with staff notification.
- Does your staff check on Summer House residents on a regular basis?
Yes, residents are monitored 24 hours a day using the latest unobtrusive technologies. Staff also performs personal wellness checks on a frequent basis as required by law.
- Do you have a licensed nurse on staff?
Yes, all of our nurses are licensed.
- Has your staff been trained to work with memory care residents?
Yes, our staff undergoes initial training as well as ongoing training to work with those with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.